Download Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict 1.1.6 APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict is a free Books & Reference app.
Pcappswindows.com helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict 1.1.6 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.00 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict then you may visit Oxford University Press ELT. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict is the property and trademark from the developer Oxford University Press ELT..
Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, 9th edition
100 SAMPLE ENTRIES ONLY. This free download gives you 100 sample entries from the new OALD 9th edition. You will not be able to cross-refer from these entries to other words that are in the full dictionary. To have access to the full dictionary you will need to buy it via in-app purchase.
Existing users of our OALD8 Android apps can upgrade to OALD9 for up to 80% discount. You will need to have OALD8 installed on your device to buy OALD9 at the discounted price. In order to re-install a previously purchased copy of OALD8, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Google Play > My apps & games > All
2. Find your previously purchased OALD8 app and reinstall it
3. Open the new OALD app where you will now be offered the discount on the OALD9 in-app purchase
4. Once you have purchased OALD9, you can remove the OALD8 app if you wish
Over 100 million English language learners have used Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary to develop their English skills for work and study. Use OALD to understand what words mean, learn how to say them, and know how to use them.
With the OALD app you can:
• find over 185,000 words, phrases, and meanings – including 900 new words and meanings.
• trust the clear explanations and example sentences from the authoritative Oxford English Corpus.
Improve your pronunciation and get added listening practice
• Listen to real voice audio for words and example sentences, in both British and American English accents
• Access the high-quality audio online, or download headword audio and all 116,000 spoken sentences to listen offline
• Practise your pronunciation by listening to the audio, recording your own voice and playing it back to compare
Expand your vocabulary and produce more natural sounding English
• Learn synonyms, collocations (words which go together) and everyday expressions
• Learn the Oxford 3000 – the most important words to know in English
• Use colour illustrations to enrich your vocabulary
• Search for and study phrasal verbs and idioms
• Learn lists of related vocabulary with pre-loaded Favourites folders
Navigate quickly to find exactly what you want
• Use Full Text Search to find your word in any idiom, phrasal verb, or example sentence in the dictionary
• Tap any word in an entry to instantly look it up
• Use Google Voice Search © to look up words by speaking instead of typing
• Copy text from emails or web pages and find the words easily in OALD with the Look up from clipboard option
• Search within dictionary entries using the Find on page feature
Organise and personalize your favourite entries
• create lists of your Favourites, and create folders and subfolders to store them
• export your Favourite lists and History list
File size: 34.41MB
Requires: Android 4.0.3+
Package Name: com.oup.elt.oald9
Developer: Oxford University Press ELT.
Updated: May 09, 2018
Rate 4.00 stars – based on 6 reviews
Just Download Latest Version Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict Apk For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,Xp Now!To Download Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict App For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict App for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play & Download Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict App on PC Windows.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict App for PC.Now you can play Oxford Advanced Learner's Dict App on PC.Have Fun!